Friday, December 24, 2010

We go together like Winter and a sweater

Merry Christmas Eve! (: I hope you guys have wonderful holidays, and an AWESOME New Year! ;) I'll try to put only happy quotes in today! :P
And I please ask you to listen to Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra while reading this. Best Christmas music.. EVER. (:



Sometimes you question yourself. Are you doing the right thing? What will people think about you? But the truth is, it shouldn't matter what people think. As long as you're doing what you love, then you'll know its the right thing to do.

(I love this picture! ^^)
I've learned a lot this year. I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned or the way you think they should, and I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.

Girls…You know that feeling you get when he walks past you?
Or how the smallest thing, like his dimples make you bite your lip?
How when you hear that song that defines you two you blast it and listen?
Or when he touches you, you just want to fall into to his arms?
How you argue just so you can make up with a kiss?
Or when you will stay up as late as you can just so you can keep talking to him?
You know that warm feeling you got while reading this?
And his name was in your head.
That’s how you know he’s the one.. :)



life is for having fun. don't be stupid and waste it on some guy/girl who is going to act like he/she hates you tomorrow. never waste it on some one who doesn't want their friends to know they're in love with you. don't give that person the rest of you tears or a month or a year of your life when he/she treats you badly and doesn't mind to make you cry. every person deserves some one who wants to brag about them. every person deserves some one who makes them smile and laugh at their worst moments. we all deserve at least that.

Beast: I want to do something for her.
Cogsworth: Well, there’s always the usual... flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep.


You will look back on the times you laughed and you will cry. You will look back on the times you cried, and you will laugh.  You will always remember close friends, and you will always keep memories of them in your heart. Life is hard, it’s tough, and it’s unfair, but everyone gets over the hurt and the pain, eventually. You always end up with a smile on your face, if you give it a chance.

To everyone else, I'm this bubbly, cheerful girl with an omnipresent smile that doesn't have a care in the world. I say stupid things and scream when people poke my sides. That's not fake - that's me. But there are deeper layers that only he seems to see. He called me out on wanting to do what I know I shouldn't, he remains skeptical when everyone else thinks I'm fine. Maybe it's because I'm not acting like that same girl without any capacity for pain when he's around. When he's there, I'm quiet, more reserved. When he's around, it's impossible to mask how much I care with a smile or a tinkling laugh. My top layer doesn't exist around him. He can see straight into my soul, without any of the quirks piled on above. I'm still not sure whether that's good or bad...

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
 
Comment and sub? <3
-H
 

No comments:

Post a Comment